Just Back from Riviera March 13

avalon1025

No, nothing has changed. It's the same as always.

The "constant" numbers are on the tables at the Waves itself. The stands with numbers are handed out only to those that wish to eat in the Terrace and not at the Waves' tables.

Just this way in Feb. on Riviera. They were folded numbers that stand by themselves with numbers on both sides.

I was on the March 13th sailing with 5 other women. We had 3 PH cabins in a row. This is cruise # 50 for me but first time on Oceania. I have sailed on all the luxury lines except Seabourn. We also had Xavier for our Butler. We ate in all 4 spec. dine. and loved them all. Twice in MDR and once outside café. Saw only 2 shows. First production show was o.k. the last night much better. I never used the salon but my cabin mate had a nail repair and it was $29. for one nail. Really ? Otherwise we were very happy with all food and service. I have been on Azamara and I think they would rate about the same. I do like the size of the Riviera better than the R Ships. Will sail again with Oceania in the future. Happy to answer any questions.