What does it mean when your cruise, 7 months away, disappears from Carnival.com?

James in SA

I just went to check prices on our cruise this fall on Breeze, October 23, 2016, and that date is no longer listed. I logged in and checked our booking, and it is still there and everything looks ok.

It could just be a website glitch, but I am thinking this is not good, perhaps the whole cruise or the rest of the cabins at least has been chartered or something like that. No communication from Carnival, and I haven't asked our PVP. I figured I'd wait until tomorrow and call if it is still missing.

Have any of you had something similar happen?

Having the same issue too for our trip in Mid May 2016. I was able to see multiple rooms on different decks earlier this morning, and now the sailing isn't showing at all. Funny thing is, the trip before and after on the same boat (Early and end of May) are both displayed.

The exact same thing happened to me today. I went to check the itinerary for the cruise that I booked last night and it's no longer showing when I do a mock booking. When I look under "itinerary" under my cruise details, nothing is showing up. I'm assuming it's some kind of glitch on Carnival's end. I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only one that's experiencing this.

That happened to us for one day on our Pride cruise. The next day it was back and we'd all received an email that our departure time had changed from 5pm to 4:30pm.

Hopefully yours comes back and either there are no changes or only something minor.

Someone from Carnival replied to my question about this on the other site and said there were still tons of rooms showing for the one I was looking at. He agreed that it is probably a glitch and sent it in to technical support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to us in 2014. We were booked on the Liberty, got switched to the Valor. Several other ships were involved with switch ups too and no one could access their bookings.

I was not happy. I hope its a glitch.

This happened to one of our cruise's we booked last year.

It's possible that when the date of the cruise is fully booked - the cruise line(s) remove it...

These affected cruises are pretty far out, though, so I'd be surprised if they are sold out already.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app