Has anyone tried the luggage airport valet service?

Georgia_Peaches

Thanks for everyone posting the information. Anyone have a list as to what ships & airlines are available for this service. Perhaps somebody has taken a photo of the Informatio & form.

Thanks!

Tom😀

According to Celebrity's website, luggage valet is offered in Miami, Ft Lauderdale, San Diego, Seattle and Seward (sadly not in Bayonne).

The only time we used the service was in Ft Lauderdale. We were flying first class on Delta and were not charged baggage fees. Only the fee for the valet service paid to Celebrity.

Two of us had one bag each to check, but I only signed up 1 of us for the valet service for $20, however that covered both our bags.

Edited by BEAV

Global Entry is more-or-less a "fast lane" for US citizens re-entering the country, has to be applied for and a fee paid. It is not available to citizens of other countries.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your prompt response. Nevertheless I'll try to talk to Customer service on the ship and find out more there.

I don't know how to count my days on the high sea as in 1975-76 I was in scientific expedition on Russian scientific vessel from Baltic to Antarctic and spent almost 6 months on a small ship with a shower once per week (shortage of fresh water). I also was on business trips at the North Polar ocean and by Siberian rivers Lena and Ob. All it happened in 70-ties and 80-ties.

Global Entry is more-or-less a "fast lane" for US citizens re-entering the country, has to be applied for and a fee paid. It is not available to citizens of other countries.

Global entry is indeed open to other countries (citizens) to use,

What is global entry?

Sounds a must have... When entering the USA.

It takes for ever normally as a non American.... By the time they finger print you and scan yr eyes.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You can apply for global entry as a uk citizen, you have to first apply through the uk then once that's approved you go through the US agency and finally need to attend an interview in America,

If you are planning on traveling into the states a few times over a 5 year period (it's valid for 5 years) then only you can decide if it's worth the cost,

For us, yes we feel it's worth it and as we have a couple of cruises through port Everglades next year hopefully that will help as well, [emoji4]