drink package on 5 day cruise

On a 5 day cruise and 2 days in bermuda,would you get the drink package? I would not but because I dont think that it is worth it beings we're in bermuda for 2 days.I would like someone else's opinion on this.

If we were expecting to be off the ship for most of the two days in Bermuda, then the package would not be worth it to us.

On a 5 day cruise and 2 days in bermuda,would you get the drink package? I would not but because I dont think that it is worth it beings we're in bermuda for 2 days.I would like someone else's opinion on this.

Exactly the question my DH & I have been trying to find an answer too, we were talking about it last night. Thanks for asking!

We've been right around the break-even point with drinks vs package on our past cruises so I guess it doesn't matter if we get the package or not...but I think I like the idea that if I wanted an extra drink (beyond what we usually have) it would be available to me without paying the extra $$ if we had the drink package. Looking forward to everyone's opinions.

Edited by Madison81

Exactly the question my DH & I have been trying to find an answer too, we were talking about it last night. Thanks for asking!

We've been right around the break-even point with drinks vs package on our past cruises so I guess it doesn't matter if we get the package or not...but I think I like the idea that if I wanted an extra drink (beyond what we usually have) it would be available to me without paying the extra $$ if we had the drink package. Looking forward to everyone's opinions.

This is exactly where I am. I like to know what I can get what I want and not worry or see the bill accumulate. I prefer to just take the single hit and move on.

I also printed out the list of RCCL drinks that was posted a couple of days ago. I am thinking it will be kind of fun to try a lot of them with no worries if I don't like them.

If you're doing the same one I am doing, you're there 25 hours, and only one night. I figure I'll have at least a couple on the ship even if I spend a good amount of that time on shore. So not much of an impact on the overall number for the whole of the cruise.