Periscope

Thanks Yorkvillain. If anyone wants to see some of my Anthem scopes check out the replays at Katch.me/kcjarvis

Thanks...how do you save a scope out to Katch.me?

Does it only save it there for a certain time?

Thanks for the info

Thanks...how do you save a scope out to Katch.me?

Does it only save it there for a certain time?

Thanks for the info

Go to http://katch.me and setup a free account it will automatically save your periscopes.

Periscopes only last for 24 hours, but Katch.me lasts until you delete it.

Hey I'll do one, I'm on oasis leaving out 4/2/16. @lukepettit

Following. I'm trying to catch as many of Michael's as I can. I'm going to attempt to Scope from my Allure cruise beginning April 6th. @dschlich77

Di

This is great! I had watched a few boring Periscopes on my laptop for a work project but hadn't downloaded the app. Well, I just saw this thread, downloaded the app, and am ready and waiting for cruise videos...I'm liking Periscope much better now :D

I've followed everyone mentioned so far. I'll periscope our Anthem cruise to Bermuda June 11-16. My shiny, brand new Periscope username is @SeaSetter

This is great! I had watched a few boring Periscopes on my laptop for a work project but hadn't downloaded the app. Well, I just saw this thread, downloaded the app, and am ready and waiting for cruise videos...I'm liking Periscope much better now :D

I've followed everyone mentioned so far. I'll periscope our Anthem cruise to Bermuda June 11-16. My shiny, brand new Periscope username is @SeaSetter

Ty, will Follow you Back. Welcome to Periscope.

It is almost as addictive as being on a cruise, but it does helps you get through, cruise withdraw, until your cruise!!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I thoroughly enjoyed Andrew's scopes and it was almost like being there. Was a wonderful way to build excitement for our next cruise. I would feel terrible if I did not pay it forward in at least a small way. I'm planning on doing a periscope while boarding FOS on Sunday April 3. Will do views of the ship and the cabin (it is a nice one :)). Will not have VOOM but can do St. Thomas on the regular Verizon plan.

I enjoy technology but a cruise is my one escape from regular life so we put the phones in the safe and go off-line for the week. @silvermcs

Go to http://katch.me and setup a free account it will automatically save your periscopes.

Periscopes only last for 24 hours, but Katch.me lasts until you delete it.

Hey Kcjarvis

My question is does your Periscope name, and your Twitter name have to match, in order to save the scopes?

My periscope name is CruisingKat71

But my Twitter name is, CruisingKat_71

I wanted them to match but apparently CruisingKat71 name on Twitter was taken

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app