Which ship compared to Celebrity S Class??

charlie52

We are Celebrity cruisers thinking of taking a Princess cruise in the carribbean. Can anyone help us decide which ship would be best for us? We love the S class Celebrity ships. It has been years since we were on a Princess ship and would love advice from those of you who may know both lines.

Thanks, Karen

Have you seen the thread that is still active here on the Princess boards comparing the S class and the Grand class ship Ruby? It has all kinds of pictures and comparisons.

I personally love the Ruby and Emerald, neither of which is sailing the Caribbean next year. However the Crown, their sister ship is in the Caribbean in 2017.

Have you seen the thread that is still active here on the Princess boards comparing the S class and the Grand class ship Ruby? It has all kinds of pictures and comparisons.

I personally love the Ruby and Emerald, neither of which is sailing the Caribbean next year. However the Crown, their sister ship is in the Caribbean in 2017.

Thank you for the heads up I will check it out!

We are elite on Princess and elite on Celebrity... the Princess ships that are most like X, are the new ones, the Royal and Regal.

I do like the grand class on Princess, the Ruby is my favorite... even like the Grand which started the class back in l998. We did first cruise on the Grand out of Istanbul to Barcelona when it was new. Went back on the Grand twice since it moved to San Francsico and will go on it again for New Years in 2016.

As Elite on Princess and Celebrity both, I find it hard to compare the ships. There's such a different feel on each line. Celebrity feels more modern and high tech. Princess feels more intimate and "homey".

The Island is also a good choice (in addition to the Regal & Royal). It's smaller, but is a really beautiful ship.

Thank you for the heads up I will check it out!

Charlie, here is the comparison Doreen was talking about....

Click on the last review in my signature list below....

Norris

As Elite on Princess and Celebrity both, I find it hard to compare the ships. There's such a different feel on each line. Celebrity feels more modern and high tech. Princess feels more intimate and "homey".

This is a very good comparison and I agree with it. The M-class Celebrity ship felt more like the Grand class Princess ships to me.