On Anthem - March 27 - April 8 2016

Having a great cruise so far. The crew is very friendly and easy to engage in conversation. Went on Northstar this morning - it's hot in that thing. Periscoped while in it and then again to watch it go up with the next group. We didn't have reservations but there was not any wait.

Our favorite spot is the very rear of Two70 - sitting here now enjoying the quiet!

Food has been very good so far - we ate lunch at Michael's the first day and again yesterday. Had breakfast this morning in American Icon. Other than that we've eaten mostly in Windjammer, where the food must be good if my husband says so, because he's a picky eater.

Nothing at all to complain about. The ship is huge and so different from all our other cruises so it's taking a little while to figure out where we're going.

Enjoyed the meet and Mingle yesterday - I finally met "Patti". I won a bottle of champagne. Then the cabin crawl and slot pull were fun. We're in a FJS so I wanted to see regular balconies, which I'll be in next!

This ship is beautiful - so different! I'm glad I'll be back on her again this year!

Susan

Hi Susan,

Glad you are having a great time on The Anthem. We are going on The Anthem June 11. If you can please post when you have time as I enjoy reading as much as I can about this big beautiful ship.

Went to see Spectra's Cabaret last night - my husband and I each gave it a thumbs down. Glad I saw it, but would never want to see it again! It was just a strange show.

On our way to San Juan today but we don't get there until 3 pm.

I watched a Youtube video on this show, I wasn't impressed by what I saw (Strange was also my thought). Was on the fence on whether or not to cancel or take a chance. Thanks for posting your experience, I think I will cancel the reservation.

Edited by Seaworthy01