Celebrity Select dining on Silhouette

bookitdanno

Is there a particular entrance to the MDR on the Silhouette for those of us who chose Celebrity Select dining?

Thanks

On the Solstice last year . Select Dining (anytime) entered on the second level of the main dining room.

Depending the numbers the whole second level can be Celebrity Select Dining.

It has been a long time since we have seen anything but the entire 2nd level being Select. In fact, with Select continuing to gain steam and Traditional losing it, the smart idea for Celebrity would probably be to reverse the decks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hope select dining works better for you then it did for us. First day of a triple b2b we had a note stating we could only reserve at 530 and 830.

If you don't want to make reservations each day while on board, you can go to the Celebrity website and book a time for Select Dining each day in advance. I know on one hand, it defeats the purpose of going to dine when you want to, but if faced with a long line and you know you don't want to have dinner too early or too late, this may work better for you. I looked at our Baltic itinerary and booked reservations for every night based on what time I thought we would want to have dinner. The way I look at it, it just takes one more thing off my list while juggling a tour intense itinerary. Maybe this will work for others as well.

It has been a long time since we have seen anything but the entire 2nd level being Select. In fact, with Select continuing to gain steam and Traditional losing it, the smart idea for Celebrity would probably be to reverse the decks.

Several ships have already reversed the decks and select is now on the main (lower) deck. Select has become very popular since they dropped the pre-paid grats.

Edited by Max Bet

Make sure to make a reservation for the time you want before the cruise. On the Silhouette in February we were told that the only Select Dining times left were 6:30-6:45 or 8:00 and after. Otherwise you have to stand in line or they will give you a pager.