Questions for newbies

bandmp

Hi - We are scheduled to travel on the Silhouette trans Atlantic next week, and I have some questions. I read about the various classes, and am unsure which class ship the Silhouette fits into.

Also, my husband likes to wear denim shorts and t-shirts - will these be acceptable during the day? Is this okay for boarding?

We are new to Celebrity and need any info people can give Thanks in advance. :)Mary

Hi - We are scheduled to travel on the Silhouette trans Atlantic next week, and I have some questions. I read about the various classes, and am unsure which class ship the Silhouette fits into.

Also, my husband likes to wear denim shorts and t-shirts - will these be acceptable during the day? Is this okay for boarding?

We are new to Celebrity and need any info people can give Thanks in advance. :)Mary

The Silhouette is part of the Solstice Class ships. Your husband will be fine wearing what you described. Enjoy your Cruise.

The silhouette was our very first cruise a few years ago, we absolutely loved every minute of it! [emoji4] you will be fine and fit in perfectly during and daytime onboard in shorts & t/shirts

Hope you have a great time [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app