Wine Package (bottles) on the Liberty

I did see one as we embarked and walked through the Promendade last week. I believe it was 5 bottles for about $150 (not sure on the exact price but I thought it was about $30 a bottle). There were limited wines and not the type I normally drink plus I brought my own so didn't need it. Sorry I can't be more help but I just looked very briefly at it.

Are there packages for wine like I have purchased on other lines? If so anyone have a copy of what is offered?

TIA

If you get the premium drink package , you get any glasses 12 or under included also discount if you want to by a bottle , If you choose a 15 dollar glass of wine you pay 3 (with a\the package)

If you get the premium drink package , you get any glasses 12 or under included also discount if you want to by a bottle , If you choose a 15 dollar glass of wine you pay 3 (with a\the package)

Funny you should post that. I started looking at the premium drink package and for what you get it is pretty reasonable. I know I am good for premium coffee daily, at least 2 bottles of water daily, 2 cocktails, 2 glasses of wine and perhaps a nightcap. Also love the fresh juices - I think I talked myself into one!

Funny you should post that. I started looking at the premium drink package and for what you get it is pretty reasonable. I know I am good for premium coffee daily, at least 2 bottles of water daily, 2 cocktails, 2 glasses of wine and perhaps a nightcap. Also love the fresh juices - I think I talked myself into one!

Remember, the fresh squeezed juices don't come with the Premium package. You need the Ultimate package for those.

Which bars/stations serve fresh squeezed juice on the ship?

You can find fresh squeezed juice in Windjammer and the Main Dining Room at breakfast. You can also find it at the Squeeze juice bar on the pool deck.