How long can you stay on the ship?

Just need to know how long a person can stay on the ship after it docks when the cruise is over. Someone will be picking me up in Galveston and will be driving in from Dallas. I want to stay on the ship as long as I can to give my ride time to get there. Thanks.

Just need to know how long a person can stay on the ship after it docks when the cruise is over. Someone will be picking me up in Galveston and will be driving in from Dallas. I want to stay on the ship as long as I can to give my ride time to get there. Thanks.

They will probably making last call around 10am. Bear in mind, no venues will be open, and breakfast will have ended very early.

They need to get everyone off as soon as possible. They need to get ready for the next set of passangers to board. We were on one time till about 11:00, but that was only because there was a problem with customs.

Idgo a bit earlier than others have said, and say 9:30, remember there is another whole lad of people wanting to get on, and the poor staff need to prepare the ship.

Surely you can find something to do in Port if you have time to kill.

You get so used to the vibe of the ship. Every one looking after you. Feeding you. Entertaining you. Then you end the cruise and its time to get off or they'll carry you off, and back to reality.:rolleyes: