Miami Cruise Port parking close by? Hello please

99florida

Need help with off cruise port parking in Miami that is close by, reasonably priced, secure, with free shuttle service to and from the ship.

Recommendations good or bad (for guidance) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all.....🚢🚢

Pretty much everybody on the Florida departures board will tell you that the only "piece-of-mind" place to park is at the port, and since you are already AT the port, you won't need any shuttles ;)

If you are driving in the day before your cruise and will be staying overnight in a hotel, there are a few hotels that offer a cruise and park rate which includes your hotel room and parking for up to 7 or 14 days. Many of these will include a shuttle TO the port, but you will need transportation back to the hotel to retrieve your car

We stayed the night before in January at the Holiday Inn Express, Miami Cruiseport in Doral. Shuttle was $12pp to the port and if you wanted you could arrange a shuttle back to the motel for $12pp.

They had a free continental breakfast which was good.

The price was $159 for the motel room with 14 days of free parking.

We left the car for 21 days and had no problems whatsoever.

I always use stay123 dot com when booking parking with a motel.

I'd just bit the bullet and pay the $20 per day and park right at the cruise terminal. Easy access, no shuttle wait, secure.

That's what we are going to do for the Miami port. I guess we are just so use to Ft. Lauderdale with ParkandGo. So simple reliable, safe, inexpensive, and close to the port.

We stayed the night before in January at the Holiday Inn Express, Miami Cruiseport in Doral. Shuttle was $12pp to the port and if you wanted you could arrange a shuttle back to the motel for $12pp.

They had a free continental breakfast which was good.

The price was $159 for the motel room with 14 days of free parking.

We left the car for 21 days and had no problems whatsoever.

I always use stay123 dot com when booking parking with a motel.

That's the off site parking that I was looking into for our Miami trip but from all of the readings here that's not even safe. :( How far is this hotel driving wise to/from the port?

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts

For us the $20 a day price at the cruise port was not an option. We flew to Copenhagen for a 28 day cruise plus five days prior to cruise. 34 days time $20 = $680. We enjoyed the free parking at the Holiday Inn Express Miami Airport hotel, newly refurbished. One night was about $110. Free shuttle to airport and taxi from port coming back was $28.

That's the off site parking that I was looking into for our Miami trip but from all of the readings here that's not even safe. :( How far is this hotel driving wise to/from the port?

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts

I have left my car at the same hotel and had no problem! Used stay123 dot com for my upcoming Escape cruise this time at a dif Miami airport hotel.

I have left my car at the same hotel and had no problem! Used stay123 dot com for my upcoming Escape cruise this time at a dif Miami airport hotel.

Are you referring to the hotel that was $159 and when are you sailing on the Escape? That's the same ship we're doing next month.