Breakaway sofa bed big enough to share?

Cmc2873

Hi, does anyone know if the sofa (bed) in a mini-suite on the Breakaway would be large enough for a 5 year old and a 2 year old to share when sleeping? I know there will be the bed that comes down from the ceiling but I would rather them share if it is big enough. Thanks for any information!

OP- should have no problem. It's probably 6ft across, so when pulled out its about a full sized mattress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, not a full, but a TWIN sized bed. It should be long enough to fit 2 small kids.

Here's a picture of the sofa bed and the pull down bed set up. I'm not sure if 2 children can fit comfortably. We had them both set up so she could choose top or bottom bunk.

20141006_090000_zpsjq9r7vls.jpg

This is my daughter in the top bunk.

20141005_220834_zpsppslwtop.jpg

She only lasted in the top for maybe 20 minutes before I made her get down. I was scared she would fall out. But on the next cruise she was in the top bunk for most of the nights.

Here's a picture of the sofa bed and the pull down bed set up. I'm not sure if 2 children can fit comfortably. We had them both set up so she could choose top or bottom bunk.

20141006_090000_zpsjq9r7vls.jpg

This is my daughter in the top bunk.

20141005_220834_zpsppslwtop.jpg

She only lasted in the top for maybe 20 minutes before I made her get down. I was scared she would fall out. But on the next cruise she was in the top bunk for most of the nights.

Hiya! Long time no see. Hope all is well with you.

Actually the bottom bed opens up a little more by moving the bumper down flat adding an extra foot or so to the bed. Since you used the top bed they did not lay it down flat because it would impede the ladder.

Thanks everyone for the info. Follow up question . . . . Do the room stewards put both beds away each day or leave them out? Is this something you will have to request if you want at least the top bunk put away? Thank you!

We sailed in connecting cabins, we kept the top bunk down in our cabin for our 5 year old to nap in the afternoon, the teenagers next door had the top bunk put away each day. Just tell your room steward which you would prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiya! Long time no see. Hope all is well with you.

Actually the bottom bed opens up a little more by moving the bumper down flat adding an extra foot or so to the bed. Since you used the top bed they did not lay it down flat because it would impede the ladder.

Hi Cathy! All is well. Thank you!

Thanks everyone for the info. Follow up question . . . . Do the room stewards put both beds away each day or leave them out? Is this something you will have to request if you want at least the top bunk put away? Thank you!

When we were in a mini suite, our room steward left the bottom bunk set up but put the pull down bed away.

When we were in the 2 bedroom Haven suite, the steward put the pull down away and the bottom bed back to a couch each day.

Your room steward will do whatever you ask.