UDP and OBC

3shar

It is still listed to buy on the website.

NCL's website is rarely up-to-date with current information.

Only the SDP can now be purchased, no more UDP except for those who got it with their booking last year.

Only the SDP can now be purchased, no more UDP except for those who got it with their booking last year.

What makes it even worse is that when buying the SDP, the letters "UDP" are used for the item number.....

Dining Packages

If you want to buy the "4-Meal Specialty Dining Package", you buy the "4UDP - $84".

I called NCL a few days ago to ask about bringing on wine and to inquire about the Drink packages, we decided not to do it but she informed me that if we change our minds we could purchase it when we get on board...and we are sailing in a week on the Gem. Most ships when you first get on there is staff with tables set up...We go out of Manhatten and there are tables sometimes set up right in the terminal so you can purchase them even before getting on the ship.

I have heard something about a service charge on both the Drink pkg. and Dining pkg. Can anyone tell me how much it is and if it is per drink or per day or what? I was unable to find this info on NCLS website.

I have heard something about a service charge on both the Drink pkg. and Dining pkg. Can anyone tell me how much it is and if it is per drink or per day or what? I was unable to find this info on NCLS website.

Dining package: https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/dining-packages

Beverage package: https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

18% gratuity is based on the cost of the package and is charged when you purchase the package. If you get it as a perk, the charge will be on your invoice.