noisy cabin

jopal

hi me and my wife are sailing carnivals sunshine july 20 ive already booked a cabin on deck 8 cabin number 8335 aft balcony I noticed that the Cuban bar is located above our cabin and I would like to know if anyone knows if it will be noisy in our cabin due to activity and music in the Cuban café or should I move please advise as soon as possible also does anyone know the hours of operation there thanks :confused:

The Havana Bar is where we go for breakfast and lunch, bringing our food from the buffet which is just in front of the Havana Bar. This bar is at the very end of the ship. Never looked to see if I can see balconies from here. This is where the Omelet stations (3) are then at lunch the Mongolia Wok and an order Italian food, free station. At night from about 9 until late is the Latin Band. At night there is a pay restaurant. I would think about moving to a different cabin. Do not get a cabin on decks 11 or 12. There are only two elevators that go there and they take forever as they go from deck 0 to deck 14. Decks 11, 12 and 14 have cabins but is also the Serenity decks. That is no kids and no smoking and they mean that.

We have been on the Sunshine many times but have never been on deck 8 for anything. Deck 5 is our favorite deck. These are new cabins when Carnival spent $155 million redoing the Destiny. All these cabins have a refrigerator - the original cabins don't. Deck 5 is the Promenade with most of the night time entertainment. The cabins are for 4 so are blocked for less than 4 until just before sailing. When you get off the back elevators you turn towards the back of the ship and this is where the deck 5 cabins are.

The Sunshine as become our favorite Carnival ship and we are Diamond. You will really enjoy her!

Edited by Bonnie J.

I would move. I don't even book a cabin on the side of the ship that has a late night bar. We were on the Legend a few years ago, many levels up from the disco, but the boom boom boom rattled our bed frames until the bar closed each night. The vibrations seemed to travel up through the ship

• 1 month later...

after reading all the answers to my post concer ning noise incabin we booked on carnival sunshine we decided to relocate to deck seven cabin 7329 id like to thank all of you who responded to my post and save me any grief

after reading all the answers to my post concer ning noise incabin we booked on carnival sunshine we decided to relocate to deck seven cabin 7329 id like to thank all of you who responded to my post and saved me any grief