After months of planning the day is finally here FOS eastern

Quote function not working - Andrew, yes we arrange the excursions separate from the cruise. The operators seem very familiar with RCCL sailings and they either told us where to meeting on the pier or one gave us the name of their friend who owned a taxi and he picked us up at the pier. They were very good about knowing how much time it would take after the excursion to get back through security and on the ship. Yes, they provided all of the snorkel gear and floats you would need to enjoy that beautiful blue Caribbean water! Both are online with prices (depending on what you want) at their respective sites. One Love Charters (dot com) and Top Secret Excursions (dot com). Different experiences (and price points) and I would recommend both.

PRIDE - yes, we rented the flowrider for a private hour on the last sea day. Up to that point, DS took one private lesson (up to 8 people for an hour) and then participated in open flowriding time; some of that was during teen programs (he is 15). Yes, DS participated in the teen events and had a great time. He won all kinds of stuff and we set up a corner of the room (an art niche) with his crown, medals, key chains, etc. Yes, the wine was included at the Captain's table. You are his invited guests and there was a cocktail time before dinner and either red or white wine served with dinner. The menu was slightly different than the regular MDR; all very good. Also you get a picture taken from the dining room above with all of the guests names on it. Yes, we were in the royal suite.

Quote function not working - Andrew, yes we arrange the excursions separate from the cruise. The operators seem very familiar with RCCL sailings and they either told us where to meeting on the pier or one gave us the name of their friend who owned a taxi and he picked us up at the pier. They were very good about knowing how much time it would take after the excursion to get back through security and on the ship. Yes, they provided all of the snorkel gear and floats you would need to enjoy that beautiful blue Caribbean water! Both are online with prices (depending on what you want) at their respective sites. One Love Charters (dot com) and Top Secret Excursions (dot com). Different experiences (and price points) and I would recommend both.

Top Secret from their website appears to be a step ahead of One Love but both appear to have a good product. The boat lunch on Top Secret looks amazing, to the point I could smell it. The word periscope comes to mind.

Thanks for the info and safe travels home.

Lionesss - both excursions were just our party of 4. We discussed the best beaches for that day given the amount of time and our interests. They will basically go wherever you want to go. We saw stingrays, squid, sea turtles and loads of fish. Check the web sites for prices as they are different for number of people, length of time and time of year. You can customize your charter to your specifications including what you want to eat and drink. Yes, we booked on our own. One trip was 1pm-5pm because of our arrival time into St. Thomas and the other was 11am-4pm, which is considered a full day. Both bookings were just the right amount of time.

Top Secret from their website appears to be a step ahead of One Love but both appear to have a good product. The boat lunch on Top Secret looks amazing, to the point I could smell it. The word periscope comes to mind.

Thanks for the info and safe travels home.

It would make an excellent scope. We only used the free internet (D+ discounts) on the last two days. I think they now have VOOM.

PRIDE - yes, we rented the flowrider for a private hour on the last sea day. Up to that point, DS took one private lesson (up to 8 people for an hour) and then participated in open flowriding time; some of that was during teen programs (he is 15). Yes, DS participated in the teen events and had a great time. He won all kinds of stuff and we set up a corner of the room (an art niche) with his crown, medals, key chains, etc. Yes, the wine was included at the Captain's table. You are his invited guests and there was a cocktail time before dinner and either red or white wine served with dinner. The menu was slightly different than the regular MDR; all very good. Also you get a picture taken from the dining room above with all of the guests names on it. Yes, we were in the royal suite.

Thank you so much for your response. You are a prayer answered - I have a 15 year old and we will be staying in the royal suite. The piano - Can you play music via bluetooth (phone), can I bring my own CD's, or do you get the music from concierge? Did you request the gaming system from the concierge lounge, if so which gaming system (playstation/xbox)? Did you receive complimentary wine and flowers in your stateroom? Did you ask the removal of items in refrigerator or did you keep in the refrigerator to purchase (if you ask to remove did they do it or did you have to remove)? Did you receive complimentary pastries/fruits/etc. in your room each day? Thanks so much in advance!!!!

PRIDE - you can play the piano and DS(15) did that often as the rest of us would beg him to stop. He played chop sticks. The piano controller has an iPad looking control device with 10 pages of preset music on it. You can add a CD and there is a hook-up for an aux device. Did not see Bluetooth. You can ask the concierge or they will send up a technician to go over the operations with you. We only used the presets.

The PS3 gaming system was already in the room and you just had to request the controller and games from the concierge.

Yes we received several bottles of wine and one bottle of champagne. Plus we brought two bottles of champagne with us and invited friends over for sunsets and sail aways. Yes, they removed all of the items in the refrigerator so we could keep water, champagne and medications in there. They removed everything and took it away on the first day as requested. No issues.

Each day we would receive something. The first day was champagne and sushi; after that it was usually fruit and desserts (no pastry).

PRIDE - you can play the piano and DS(15) did that often as the rest of us would beg him to stop. He played chop sticks. The piano controller has an iPad looking control device with 10 pages of preset music on it. You can add a CD and there is a hook-up for an aux device. Did not see Bluetooth. You can ask the concierge or they will send up a technician to go over the operations with you. We only used the presets.

The PS3 gaming system was already in the room and you just had to request the controller and games from the concierge.

Yes we received several bottles of wine and one bottle of champagne. Plus we brought two bottles of champagne with us and invited friends over for sunsets and sail aways. Yes, they removed all of the items in the refrigerator so we could keep water, champagne and medications in there. They removed everything and took it away on the first day as requested. No issues.

Each day we would receive something. The first day was champagne and sushi; after that it was usually fruit and desserts (no pastry).

I have to ask for clarity - did you ask for the several bottles of complimentary wine or was it just brought to your room each day? Because I rather get the bottle of wine each day in my stateroom instead of going to the crowded CL and this would be great if already available in my room when we have guest visiting. Thanks again in advance.

To be clear, there were two bottles of a CA Merlot in the room (we did not drink them) and an iced bottle of champagne was delivered. We would have our evening 'before dinner cocktails' in the CL (you can also take them to enjoy in the cabin or balcony) or in one of the other bar venues. One night the Windjammer bar tender made me a killer double Manhattan in a plastic glass so I could take it outside and watch my DS's flowrider lesson. Just used the D+ 3 drinks from my SeaPass card. Some nights the CL had a crowd and empty on other nights. It was the end of spring break so there were several tables with kids (well behaved). The bartenders in the CL were fantastic; meant to give a shout out to them in my earlier post. The concierge and staff (including the Diamond concierge) were top notch and made our cruise experience exceptional. Also during the cruise we bought 3 more bottles, one in Vintages and two in the dining room. You can take those back to your room as well.

To be clear, there were two bottles of a CA Merlot in the room (we did not drink them) and an iced bottle of champagne was delivered. We would have our evening 'before dinner cocktails' in the CL (you can also take them to enjoy in the cabin or balcony) or in one of the other bar venues. One night the Windjammer bar tender made me a killer double Manhattan in a plastic glass so I could take it outside and watch my DS's flowrider lesson. Just used the D+ 3 drinks from my SeaPass card. Some nights the CL had a crowd and empty on other nights. It was the end of spring break so there were several tables with kids (well behaved). The bartenders in the CL were fantastic; meant to give a shout out to them in my earlier post. The concierge and staff (including the Diamond concierge) were top notch and made our cruise experience exceptional. Also during the cruise we bought 3 more bottles, one in Vintages and two in the dining room. You can take those back to your room as well.

Thank you so much - You have helped me become better prepared and excited for our cruise next year!!!

Lionesss - both excursions were just our party of 4. We discussed the best beaches for that day given the amount of time and our interests. They will basically go wherever you want to go. We saw stingrays, squid, sea turtles and loads of fish. Check the web sites for prices as they are different for number of people, length of time and time of year. You can customize your charter to your specifications including what you want to eat and drink. Yes, we booked on our own. One trip was 1pm-5pm because of our arrival time into St. Thomas and the other was 11am-4pm, which is considered a full day. Both bookings were just the right amount of time.

Thanks so much.!!!!!