Have policies about bringing on beverages changed?

Denverbri69

What are the policies about bringing on wine for consumption in your stateroom? I know they charge a corkage charge in the dining rooms.

Are you permitted to bring on sodas? We were permitted on the Eurodam out of FFL.

You can bring 1 750ml bottle per adult for no charge. Any other bottle is charged the corkage fee regardless of where enjoyed.

You can bring as much soda and water as you wish.

I am assuming these btl per person is only at embarkation port & not at the other points.:)

You can bring 1 750ml bottle per adult for no charge. Any other bottle is charged the corkage fee regardless of where enjoyed.

You can bring as much soda and water as you wish.

Under the rules stated on HAL's facebook page several times lately, you can bring as much soda and water as you can carry on. You cannot check it in your luggage or as luggage. However, some have reported still doing so.

Yes - one each when you first embark on your cruise. Any wine brought on from ports of call are subject to the corkage fee. I believe that there is an exception when you take a HAL shore excursion to a winery/vineyard and purchase a bottle there.

... you can bring as much soda and water as you can carry on.
Actually it's any non-alcoholic beverages, not just soda and water. Some people ask once in a while if it's okay to bring mixers or juices. Edited by catl331

My mom likes the small bottles (one glass) sparkling wine. Does one bottle count as one or can there be 4 small bottles that do not exceed 750 ml?

One bottle regardless of size and 750 ml or less. Four small bottles will not count as one large.

Actually it's any non-alcoholic beverages, not just soda and water. Some people ask once in a while if it's okay to bring mixers or juices.

:confused:OK - but the OP specifically asked about sodas, I just added water info.