quick room arrangement question

when selecting the room arrangement on royal's website it offers "one set together" and "together/both together"

can anybody explain to me what the difference is. My girlfriend and myself would like to be together in the same bed for obvious reasons lol. Which one do I select.

I would put One set together but in my experience RCL pay no attention to what you select and when you arrive at the cabin you need to speak to your room steward to change it if it isn't as you want it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

when selecting the room arrangement on royal's website it offers "one set together" and "together/both together"

can anybody explain to me what the difference is. My girlfriend and myself would like to be together in the same bed for obvious reasons lol. Which one do I select.

I've never figured out the difference, and always choose "together/both tiogether". The beds have always been together.

if the beds are apart when you get on the ship...your cabin steward will be around that first day to assist with anything you need...just let him or her know what your choice is...leave apart or together...when you get back from dinner it will be the way you want it...enjoy your trip and not concern yourself if the bed is going to be the way you want it...BON VOYAGE !!!!!