Royal princess hair dryers

KruiseKween

Does anyone know if the hair dryers on the Royal princess better than the ones on the grand class ships? I have long thick hair and the ships in have been on with princess didn't have the best ones. I want to minimize what I need to bring. Thanks!

My wife has thick hair that goes below her shoulders & has not brought a hair dryer on any cruise including on the Royal which is stored in a drawer next to the desk instead of wall mounted.

She thinks the drying power is slightly better than on other Princess ships & either reads or listens to a book while waiting for her hair to dry.

Do you know if Princess allows you to bring a hair dryer? I believe not, but just making sure. We had a travel iron confiscated once (on RCI), and I don't want my blow dryer confiscated as well.. :)

Do you know if Princess allows you to bring a hair dryer? I believe not, but just making sure. We had a travel iron confiscated once (on RCI), and I don't want my blow dryer confiscated as well.. :)

I have always brought my own hair dryer on princess and once on NCL. I've never had mine taken away. I just don't want to have to anymore. I'm trying to streamline my luggage. Lol

I bring my own all the time.

I have fine hair, but a fair bit of it. Usually it dries pretty quickly. I wished I had brought my own. Took forever and I had to hold the button down - my thumb got tired. (First world problems, I know.)
For this very reason, I always pack a thick rubber band. It holds the button down and gives my thumbs a rest.;)

Does anyone know if the hair dryers on the Royal princess better than the ones on the grand class ships? I have long thick hair and the ships in have been on with princess didn't have the best ones. I want to minimize what I need to bring. Thanks!

I've been on the Royal for a total of 60 days - never had an issue with the hair dryer. Never brought my own.