Trouble booking on RCCL site - is it me?

Has anyone been experiencing problems booking on the site?

The last two days, I've been trying to book a cruise for November - I've gotten all the Guest Info filled out and then when I hit Continue, it is just sending me to an error screen and linking me back to the Home page.

It's getting pretty frustrating, since I've now filled in everything 3 or 4 times only to crash out and have to start over again.

Has anyone been experiencing problems booking on the site?

The last two days, I've been trying to book a cruise for November - I've gotten all the Guest Info filled out and then when I hit Continue, it is just sending me to an error screen and linking me back to the Home page.

It's getting pretty frustrating, since I've now filled in everything 3 or 4 times only to crash out and have to start over again.

What browser do you use? DH has trouble completing any transaction with Firefox but has no trouble using Internet Explorer.

What browser do you use? DH has trouble completing any transaction with Firefox but has no trouble using Internet Explorer.

I called again before because it wouldn't take my payment she said there have been problems im going to try again now

I normally use FireFox, but also have IE. Just tried IE and got the same error message.

I'll try clearing my cookies and see if that works. Otherwise, I guess I'll be calling. :o

I would call in your booking, it allowed me to do a mock booking but I never went beyond that.

Ive just tried with another card, get right through to submit payment then says error. RCI couldn't do it when I called earlier, said they have having problems for a couple of days.