Price Dropped- Retain OBC?

stoddaj1

We booked a cruise with the 2 perks plus additional OBC offer ($300+$100 for $400) total. I just noticed that the price of the cruise dropped by $70. If I call the TA to get her to get us the price drop, will we be able to keep our additional $100 OBC or would we lose it since it is not a current offer?

Thanks for your help.

Hmmm...there've been a couple of price drops on each of our two currently booked cruises. In each case, we've retained our perks. Redoing the perks was never even mentioned by our TA. I suggest you go ahead and contact your TA to find out whether your perks would be impacted by the price drop. Please come back here and let us know how it turns out.

Betsy

Hmmm...there've been a couple of price drops on each of our two currently booked cruises. In each case, we've retained our perks. Redoing the perks was never even mentioned by our TA. I suggest you go ahead and contact your TA to find out whether your perks would be impacted by the price drop. Please come back here and let us know how it turns out.

Betsy

Well, have the perks changed for bookings today for your current cruise's booked?