Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral

eriecruzer

Has anyone had any experience with Black Car Orlando for their transfers to ship and back? I am looking for a cruise in October. I need a reliable company because of early flight out of MCO on disembarkation day. Need a pick up by 7:15-7:30 am to be comfortable to make 10:10 am flight. Any suggestion would be appreciated!

Has anyone had any experience with Black Car Orlando for their transfers to ship and back? I am looking for a cruise in October. I need a reliable company because of early flight out of MCO on disembarkation day. Need a pick up by 7:15-7:30 am to be comfortable to make 10:10 am flight. Any suggestion would be appreciated!

I am sure it is a good company but I will feel a lot more comfortable using a transport company that is based near Port Canaveral in case of mess-ups (which happens even with the best of them on busy days according to reports I read). If your car is not there when you step out, a local company can dispatch a car within 10-15 minutes versus an hour or more from Orlando.

Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Executive VIP, Beachline and Space Port are based close to the Port. You also have 888-taxi which you can hail - easiest but probably more expensive because they meter.

You don't have much margin for delay at all. I would go with Executive VIP and not mess with any shared shuttles.

Thank you both for your replies...I received a quote from Executive VIP and I'm pretty sure that is who I will go with. Thanks again!:)

You're welcome, I think you will be pleased with their service.

looking for transportation to port canaveral and back to orlando intl airport? We have you covered, up to 6 passengers and 6 pieces of luggage for $65 each way. If you have a hotel stay, trip to an amusement park or more then 6 passengers call for price. We are a curb to curb private car service, no shuttles to worry about(no waiting in the rain), no expensive parking costs, no rental cars to return. All vehicles are late model, green(hybrid or e85) and have leather seats, cold water, wi-fi, phone chargers and movies in mini vans. Let us help make your vacation the very best! We accept visa, mastercard, american express, paypal and cash.

Just ride, llc

central florida, palm bay, florida 32909

p 321-837-3927

t 321-307-4647

http://fb.me/msg/justridecfl

https://www.facebook.com/justridecfl

http://www.everythingbrevard.com/transportation/just-ride.html

no advertising!