Drinks

With all the talk of the different drink packages, can somebody tell me what the free drinks would be, like is there free coffee, ice tea and , lemonade. Need to know as we sail in 5 days and we have a non-drinker with us so want to give her the information.. Thanks to everyone that can share this information.:)

With all the talk of the different drink packages, can somebody tell me what the free drinks would be, like is there free coffee, ice tea and , lemonade. Need to know as we sail in 5 days and we have a non-drinker with us so want to give her the information.. Thanks to everyone that can share this information.:)

Yes, those beverages are free.

Coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, flavored waters (on most ships). Juice with breakfast. Milk with all meals, and there are cartons in the Windjammer buffet. If you don't see them, just ask. You can take some and keep them on ice in your cabin, if you like. (refrigerator does not get cold enough to safely keep milk fresh)

On some ships there are hot chocolate packets at the coffee & tea station.

Edited by Merion_Mom

There are usually two or three flavors to choose from in the Windjammer at each meal. Some that I remember are orange juice, apple juice, fruit punch and lemonade. They won't all be there at every meal but you'll have a couple choices.

Edited by cruiseguy1016