Why can't I click on subforums above?

nisky

I am not sure what you are asking. I do not see a "subforums" tab or place to select "subforums". If you are referring to the little blue folder next to the word Norwegian, that just links you to all of the forums listed in the Norwegian "folder". :confused:

I am not sure what you are asking. I do not see a "subforums" tab or place to select "subforums". If you are referring to the little blue folder next to the word Norwegian, that just links you to all of the forums listed in the Norwegian "folder". :confused:

All of the individual NCL ship links above.

Greg, welcome to the forum. Just a suggestion but it's better to use a handle than your email address for privacy issues. Here is the info on how to get it changed.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=guidelines#faq_names

Ooopps, thought I changed it when I signed up. Evidently not. Thanks for the heads up and info.

Since yesterday, I just get a blank screen when clicking on any of the ship subforums in the 'Norwegian Cruise Line' box above. Is there a system problem?

Did it just happen or did you just discover it? This topic came up quite some time ago, and if I recall, it was something about not having either a program within your computer or something like that. I've never been able to access anything from that section either.

FYI: Those are not subforums, they are merely ready-made search links for this forum - so all the posts found with those links are here on this one and only NCL forum/board. You can achieve the same result by making a search yourself.

Also at least 80-90% of discussions here apply to all NCL ships, so searching only for one ship in many cases only limits the useful information available.

Edited by Demonyte