2nd MSC Cruise booked: question

kerryincork

Hi all,

I've booked my 2nd cruise & decided to join the members club, as others have mentioned website is completely useless and though I can log on & see my cruise, it won't accept my details for the cruise club.

Would it be easier to just wait until I am on board and I can deal with a human?

Also could I do the club matching on board? What sort of evidence do I need to bring with me?

Totally excited to be sailing with MSC again ☺

Hi all,

I've booked my 2nd cruise & decided to join the members club, as others have mentioned website is completely useless and though I can log on & see my cruise, it won't accept my details for the cruise club.

Would it be easier to just wait until I am on board and I can deal with a human?

Also could I do the club matching on board? What sort of evidence do I need to bring with me?

Totally excited to be sailing with MSC again ☺

I would do the club matching now, as this will automatically give you your MSC number. Then you can call and have that number assigned to your booked cruise.

Edited by clarea

You need to download the form to fill in and scan it back to them with a copy of the loyalty card you want to have matched. At least that is what you do in the UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I just kept trying to join until it went through. did the same for my sister. Then I filled out the form online for the match, and did screen shots of the status on the other line. After not hearing for three weeks, I called MSC and talked with the Voyager Club rep, and they said they would expedite the transfer, and yesterday it showed up. M

Although it may be a hassle now, why wait until onboard to deal with a hassle....

I ended up calling and then they expedited gold membership to match Celebrity status. One of the perks is priority boarding, it will be too late once your onboard. Another is fresh fruit basket in room on arrival, would probably be a hassle to get later.... on and on, so although it may be a hassle do it now.

PS - although mine didn't go through first time online, it was handled quick and effectively once the phone call was made.