My Last Night on AMASTELLA

Lois R

HI.....just a note for all of you....this is my last night and it has been a wonderful week:).....leaving in the morning. I will do a short review over the weekend.

I did not take any pictures so nothing to share that way.

Take care....

Lois...I'm happy you had a wonderful week! I leave home tomorrow to start my adventure. Overnite in Calgary ...fly to Amsterdam the next day. I arrive in Amsterdam on April 16/16 for a 5 day pre cruise stay. Before boarding the AmaViola on April 21/16 then transferring to the Avalon Artistry II on April 28/16. I fly home on May 5/16. I have a couple of questions...how was the weather? And is the Amsterdam airport easy to manouver? I'm suppose to meet my driver at The Meeting Place...so hope that is easy to find! Maybe next time we'll pick the same cruise....would be Great to cruise with you again! Safe Travels home! I'll be watching for your review! :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by 2Canucks

HI.....just a note for all of you....this is my last night and it has been a wonderful week:).....leaving in the morning. I will do a short review over the weekend.

I did not take any pictures so nothing to share that way.

Take care....

OMG Lois, can't believe you are on your way home already! No time for pictures, huh. Oh well, we will just have to use our imaginations......or book the same cruise:)

Lois...I'm happy you had a wonderful week! I leave home tomorrow to start my adventure. Overnite in Calgary ...fly to Amsterdam the next day. I arrive in Amsterdam on April 16/16 for a 5 day pre cruise stay. Before boarding the AmaViola on April 21/16 then transferring to the Avalon Artistry II on April 28/16. I fly home on May 5/16. I have a couple of questions...how was the weather? And is the Amsterdam airport easy to manouver? I'm suppose to meet my driver at The Meeting Place...so hope that is easy to find! Maybe next time we'll pick the same cruise....would be Great to cruise with you again! Safe Travels home! I'll be watching for your review! :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi Pat, so you arrive in Amsterdam tomorrow.....not sure if you will check

in here or not. Airport was pretty easy........and as for the weather?

Other than the day I arrived we had sun every day:D.....

Arrival day it rained all day:eek:....but all throughout the cruise we

had sun..it was cold out but sunny. I wore long sleeves and a jacket

on all the tours (and jeans).

I hope you have a wonderful b2b....:)

Edited by Lois R