Magic Steakhouse

E&B

I know the Magic has the American Table, so no tablecloths on non-elegant nights. Just wondering if the steakhouse uses tablecloths every night? I love the elegance of tablecloths. It's not a deal breaker for me, I can certainly accept a bare table. Just hoping our reservation in the steakhouse will allow us another night with tablecloths.

I haven't been on the Magic yet but all the other ships with steakhouses all use tablecloths, white ones...I just wish I got hold of the western itinerary menu so that we can choose our nights at the steakhouse. :rolleyes:

Sunshines steakhouse did not have tablecloths in December '13.

I know the Magic has the American Table, so no tablecloths on non-elegant nights. Just wondering if the steakhouse uses tablecloths every night? I love the elegance of tablecloths. It's not a deal breaker for me, I can certainly accept a bare table. Just hoping our reservation in the steakhouse will allow us another night with tablecloths.

There were tablecloths in the Magic Steakhouse when I cruised that ship in October and again in November of last year.

In fact, I can recall tablecloths in every Carnival Steakhouse that I've dined in over the years.

For what it's worth, there were tablecloths in the MDR for the "elegant" nights as well.

There were tablecloths in the Magic Steakhouse when I cruised that ship in October and again in November of last year.

In fact, I can recall tablecloths in every Carnival Steakhouse that I've dined in over the years.

For what it's worth, there were tablecloths in the MDR for the "elegant" nights as well.

Thank you! I know about elegant night. Hoping the steakhouse will get us an additional night with tablecloths.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank you! I know about elegant night. Hoping the steakhouse will get us an additional night with tablecloths.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Try eating there every night. Much better food and service.

The newer ships do not have tablecloths in the Steakhouse. Breeze did not. However, the tables were made with a highly lacquered exotic wood and were beautiful.

Then my memory is faulty. Imagine that. A 65 yr old guy who doesn't remember what ship's Steakhouse has tablecloths.

:confused:

Then my memory is faulty. Imagine that. A 65 yr old guy who doesn't remember what ship's Steakhouse has tablecloths.

:confused:

LOL, things start to blur after so many cruises. Maybe you dined there on cruise elegant night and they trot out the tablecloths for that like in the MDR?

LOL, things start to blur after so many cruises. Maybe you dined there on cruise elegant night and they trot out the tablecloths for that like in the MDR?

Indeed...I was on the Magic twice, in October and November of 2015. Since then I sailed Celebrity Summit in December, the Glory 21 day B2B Journey in Jan & Feb, 10 days in Costa Rica in Feb, and now just off the Conquest.

I usually eat in the Steakhouse or specialty restaurant at least once a cruise.

I certainly remember a horrendous discussion that some cruisers had in the Steakhouse on the night of November 13 when the Paris terror bombing occurred. They said that they hoped NYC would be next. Perhaps that muddled my mind about the tablecloths.

I certainly remember a horrendous discussion that some cruisers had in the Steakhouse on the night of November 13 when the Paris terror bombing occurred. They said that they hoped NYC would be next. Perhaps that muddled my mind about the tablecloths.

What?!! :mad: What a horrible discussion to overhear. It sure makes you think about the mentality of people...imagine if they had to live in a country where they couldn't freely cruise and discuss such things in the open!