Where is the new catalog?

gnomie1

While Regent seems to be sending the small brochures at least twice weekly, the one that most of us want and actually save is MIA. We always anxiously await and save the big catalog that lists all the trips in an 18 month period, if not longer. Booking for the new season opened, but catalogs have not been received.

True, the e-brochure may be available on line, but I know that we like to have the actual hard copy catalog in hand to compare to other offerings available.

However, after showing my Mom the new pictures from the Navigator, this may all be a mute point - as she stated and I agree, the new set-up looks "cheap". Having nice chairs so that the both of us can sit and a place to put our "stuff" made the suite feel like a home - now it looks like a mid-level hotel room.

What were they thinking????????

gnomie :)

We received a very disappointing brochure yesterday. Yes, all the trips are listed, but no maps or ports by date and time. My take is that committing to a certain length of stay may be a thing of the past. We were disappointed in the design of many of the trips, and, therefore did not sign up.

If you'v gotten "the big book" you're doing well. When the new 2017 itineraries came out on line, I asked our "Regent rep", the one who emails me all time, when I could get "the big book". He said he'd be sure to send us one when it became available....in May. IN MAY? Hey, we were ( and were is the operative word) interested, but since this is taking SO long, we've gone elsewhere.

The new book has a separate book with the prices, different from the usual one. It shows the new refurbished cabins on Navigator. I don't think it can be completely up to date as the seven sea society benefits do not show the new ones seen on line, and it also does not mention the new business class flights included. It has all the cruise planners you see online. Also included are a few wee flyer books and 2 DVD copies featuring the Explorer. Jean.

The new book has a separate book with the prices, different from the usual one. It shows the new refurbished cabins on Navigator. I don't think it can be completely up to date as the seven sea society benefits do not show the new ones seen on line, and it also does not mention the new business class flights included. It has all the cruise planners you see online. Also included are a few wee flyer books and 2 DVD copies featuring the Explorer. Jean.

Jean,

Remember that there will be differences in the offerings each side of the Pond.

For example, it is unlikely that Business Class Air will be included in the UK pricing

I received the large 2017/18 brochure this week. I found it interesting that there is an "early booking discount" WITHOUT AIR option. I thought Regent was the "most inclusive" cruise line but I guess I don't understand offering an early booking discount but excluding air...doesn't sound like an early booking discount me me??