2018 sold out?

kimmiecruises

Hello, I was just looking at booking a cruise on the Breeze in April of 2018, it shows all cabins are sold out except for the middle of deck 2 - would this be true or is Carnival just not releasing the cabins yet? (or maybe a huge group has booked it?) Thx, it's been a few years since we sailed on Carnival so not up to date on them.

We booked our Sunshine aft extended balcony 747 days out 2 days later only deck 8 and 1 handicap left. All Premium balcony's gone. The most desired balcony's go fast. Ours is spring break so wanted a large balcony to enjoy instead of fighting the crowds/chair hogs. Good Luck!

I just checked and I can book the breeze apr 2018:confused:

inside $509

OV $649

Balcony $754

Suite $1239

Not ES pricing

Edited by jonbgd

I can't speak for the OP, but the on line booking algorthym will often limit your selection based on what "offer" you have selected.

I encountered that very dilemma, GrillinChillin. I was trying to book online and was having a very hard time.

I called Carnival directly and was able to book the cabins I wanted, that were unavailable when I tried booking online myself.

It always pays to not give up and pursue other avenues in order to get what you want.

I went thru my PVP and since it is a spring break cruise many Premium/highly sot after cabins were already taken. My point is if you know you want a certain cabin on a certain cruise GET IT before it is gone. I believe with the popularity of cruising and Carnival it is much harder to wait and get the cabin you want. Carnival is sailing full and the time has come where if you want to cruise in a certain cabin you better get it sooner than later. also it is usually much cheaper the sooner you book. Of course some people will say that is not true but why chance it.

thanks everyone for your responses and searching, I went back and looked some more and realized I hadn't specified in my original post it was only 1 cruise that I was looking at, not the whole month - sorry :o

I was just shocked that any ship would be almost sold out this soon.

Does Carnival add one month at a time or do they open a whole block of months - we think we should go in May, just want to be sure to get the cabins we want as soon as it opens.

• 1 year later...