Jewel Southern Caribbean 3-20-16

Here's a video montage I put together of our recent Jewel Southern Caribbean cruise. The music is quite varied...be sure your settings are on 1080p HD. Would love to hear everyone's thoughts...

Thanks,

Mark

Says video not available for me....

Says video not available for me....

I just tried it again and it seems to be working fine. Try copying and pasting the link in your browser. If that doesn't work, go to youtube and search "GoPro Jewel of the Seas Southern Caribbean Cruise 3-20-16" and it should come up.

Thanks,

Mark

I just tried it again and it seems to be working fine. Try copying and pasting the link in your browser. If that doesn't work, go to youtube and search "GoPro Jewel of the Seas Southern Caribbean Cruise 3-20-16" and it should come up.

Thanks,

Mark

Worked fine on my laptop. Cool video !

Great video. We were on the week before you, and had a GoPro as well. We are trying to cut it down to four minutes (one song's worth), but that is proving to be quite difficult!!

Thanks. I had a lot of trouble with the GoPro software crashing due to the length and size of the video, but there are some instructional videos on YouTube that helped get past these obstacles. We had a lot of fun on the cruise and I enjoyed putting the video together. I am glad you liked it. Did you have the Aruba/Curaçao route?

Edited by mjgep0316

Thanks for sharing your Cruise. Looks like you were having a blast. We sailed the Jewel September of 2015 and doing a B2B Cruise on the Jewel April 2017.The Jewel is our Favorite RCCL ship.

Glad you enjoyed it...jealous of your B2B! Someday, maybe we'll get to try one.

Thanks for sharing your Cruise. Looks like you were having a blast. We sailed the Jewel September of 2015 and doing a B2B Cruise on the Jewel April 2017.The Jewel is our Favorite RCCL ship.

How exciting! It looks like Jewel's dry dock was successfully completed on schedule...she is currently at Port Everglades awaiting her departure at 4:30 this afternoon for a short cruise prior to departing for her TA later this week. You can watch her sailaway live at the link below.

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

Loved your video :) we were on Adventure that week and were in St Lucia with you! Our cruise on Jewel is one of my favorites, your video brought back happy memories.

Glad you enjoyed it! We have two cruises booked on Adventure. We have really enjoyed the Southern Caribbean. Also, as a side note, at the beginning of the Jewel cruise, we didn't know anyone on the cruise. All the folks in the video were met via our CC roll call...so be sure sure to join yours and actively participate!

How exciting! It looks like Jewel's dry dock was successfully completed on schedule...she is currently at Port Everglades awaiting her departure at 4:30 this afternoon for a short cruise prior to departing for her TA later this week. You can watch her sailaway live at the link below.

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

Great news about Jewel.:)

Appreciated your very professional video especially since we depart Thursday on Jewel.

One question - it appears that you stayed at the Caribe Hilton. Years ago they provided lockers so that non-guests could use the beach facilities at a nominal price. Do you know if they still offer this service?

Appreciated your very professional video especially since we depart Thursday on Jewel.

One question - it appears that you stayed at the Caribe Hilton. Years ago they provided lockers so that non-guests could use the beach facilities at a nominal price. Do you know if they still offer this service?

Hi, and thanks for your kind words. Unfortunately, I do not know the answer to your question about the lockers at the Caribe Hilton. We certainly enjoyed staying there and will return on future cruises.