Seaside movies

Elmo31

We were on the breeze last month (March) and saw several movies under the stars. We will be going on the Sunshine the end of May and are wondering if they will change or are going to be the same ones. How often do they change them? What is playing on the. Sunshine now? Thanks

They change monthly.

Aren't announced till the last week of the prior month.

Here are the Dive In Movies for April, 2016 to be shown on the 13 ships that have the Lido Deck big screen.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Jurassic World

Inside Out

Hotel Transylvania 2

Pitch Perfect 2

Minions

Daddy’s Home

Spectre

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2

Creed

The Martian

Ant Man

Avengers: Age of Ultron

The Late Night Movie will be : The Revenant ( uncut, rated R )

Actually, Trumpster, only some of the the movies change monthly. And handful of the movies on your list that are playing currently were also playing when I cruised last October. It's kind of annoying for people that cruise multiple times a year.

My husband is very likely to watch the same movie twice when we aren't on vacation. I sure wouldn't mind it a bit if we were able to cruise multiple times per year... Or even once each year

Actually, Trumpster, only some of the the movies change monthly. And handful of the movies on your list that are playing currently were also playing when I cruised last October. It's kind of annoying for people that cruise multiple times a year.

There are other things to do on a cruise besides watching movies. What did you do on a cruise before Carnival had the Seaside Theater?

Gosh, I am looking forward to the Dive In movies. All of those titles look good. I bet it gets crowded. Just have to plop down kind of early. Yeah!!!

The only nights it really got crowded on our cruise was the night they showed a double feature of Jurassic World and Star Wars.

I did discover a new type of Hog that didn't involve chairs. The Popcorn Hog. The popcorn machine they use is smaller than the type at a regular movie theater. The guy serving it up would put it in the boxes then put the boxes out so you could help your self. Some people would grab multiple boxes. Some were for a family, which I have no problem with, but saw many people taking two and three boxes back to their seat for themselves so they wouldn't have to make another trip later. This caused a longer line than there should have been.

The only nights it really got crowded on our cruise was the night they showed a double feature of Jurassic World and Star Wars.

I did discover a new type of Hog that didn't involve chairs. The Popcorn Hog. The popcorn machine they use is smaller than the type at a regular movie theater. The guy serving it up would put it in the boxes then put the boxes out so you could help your self. Some people would grab multiple boxes. Some were for a family, which I have no problem with, but saw many people taking two and three boxes back to their seat for themselves so they wouldn't have to make another trip later. This caused a longer line than there should have been.

Why??? The popcorn we had on the Splendor was the worst I ever had...couldn't even eat all it was so bad and I love popcorn.

I wish they would post the list now - My cruise is April 30-May 5. So one day of April. My kids are excited to see a dive in movie so I was just trying to plan, so we don't take whatever they're showing to watch in the car.

I guess it will be a surprise, and either way it's a movie on a cruise ship, so automatically awesome!

No class. What a selfish thing to do. :eek:

Why??? The popcorn we had on the Splendor was the worst I ever had...couldn't even eat all it was so bad and I love popcorn.

I bet I know why... because CCL SELLS flavored popcorn online before you board and I am sure it is sold on the ship, too.

They change monthly.

Aren't announced till the last week of the prior month.

Here are the Dive In Movies for April, 2016 to be shown on the 13 ships that have the Lido Deck big screen.

Jurassic World

Inside Out

Hotel Transylvania 2

Pitch Perfect 2

Minions

Daddy’s Home

Spectre

Creed

The Martian

Ant Man

The Late Night Movie will be : The Revenant ( uncut, rated R )

So how do we find the listing of movies to be shown onboard

Here are May’s Dive In Movies shown on the 13 ships that have the big screens on Lido. They are:

Jurassic World

Kung Fu Panda 3

Hotel Transylvania 2

Pitch Perfect 2

Minions

Daddy’s Home

Spectre

Creed

The Martian

Ant Man

The Late Night Movie will be : Deadpool ( uncut, rated R )