Navigator, pool changing area?

Hi everyone, we are on Navigator for the first time in May for 9 nights. Probably a silly question but is there a changing area near the swimming pools / solarium?

We were on Anthem for a few days last year and when I went into what I thought were the changing rooms for the solarium it was just toilets. So my question is, is there a changing room area on Navigator near the pools and where is it? I can't see anything on the deck plans.

Thanks for all your help,

shropsjen

So if we would like to use the pool or solarium area do we get ready in our room and get the lifts up, afterwards do we just wrap a towel round our shoulders and go back to our cabin?

Sorry for silly questions but we don't want to look like idiots walking back to our cabin if there is somewhere near the pools to get changed!

Thank you

Hi everyone, we are on Navigator for the first time in May for 9 nights. Probably a silly question but is there a changing area near the swimming pools / solarium?

We were on Anthem for a few days last year and when I went into what I thought were the changing rooms for the solarium it was just toilets. So my question is, is there a changing room area on Navigator near the pools and where is it? I can't see anything on the deck plans.

Thanks for all your help,

shropsjen

its called your cabin. most people change there, toss on a pool cover up and walk to the pool deck.

the only time you will find otherwise is the first day when people cannot access their cabins right away. then they will either use the restrooms over by the pool deck or the lockers in the spa/fitness center.

So if we would like to use the pool or solarium area do we get ready in our room and get the lifts up, afterwards do we just wrap a towel round our shoulders and go back to our cabin?

Sorry for silly questions but we don't want to look like idiots walking back to our cabin if there is somewhere near the pools to get changed!

Thank you

Just bring some sort of beach cover up to put over your swimsuit. Can't remember ever seeing changing rooms on a ship.

Thank you

Not silly questions, but I would say that's what most of the people do. You won't look like idiots.

Edited by clarea