Allure traditional dining at 6:00

I thought I read somewhere that the MDR on Allure and Oasis were split up into smaller areas to start Dynamic Dining (like Quantum and Anthem). Then a decision was made to NOT have Dynamic Dining on these ships. If the larger MDR was split into Chic, American Icon, Grand, and Silk -- which dining room handles the Traditional 6 pm seating? Allure had such a beautiful huge dining area when we sailed before - shame to split it - if in fact that is true. Anyone sailed recently and have this information? Thank you so much!

I thought I read somewhere that the MDR on Allure and Oasis were split up into smaller areas to start Dynamic Dining (like Quantum and Anthem). Then a decision was made to NOT have Dynamic Dining on these ships. If the larger MDR was split into Chic, American Icon, Grand, and Silk -- which dining room handles the Traditional 6 pm seating? Allure had such a beautiful huge dining area when we sailed before - shame to split it - if in fact that is true. Anyone sailed recently and have this information? Thank you so much!

On Oasis class, they redecorated the 3 decks of the MDR to be Grande, American Icon, and Silk. They did not create Chic on Oasis class.

Last time I heard, MTD was on deck 3, which is decorated as American Icon. Traditional was on decks 4 and 5.