Which GS on Liberty?

George How was 1282, any issues you encountered or tips

Any photos from your last sailing

Cheers

1282 was fine, really nice balcony, only minor problem was remote control was missing for dvd player, room steward could not help, concierge brought one to our suite as soon as we inquired about it. Funny thing about suite sitting area 2 decks above pool was it never had more than a few people there but someone checked every few hours to make sure those that were there had gold cards, only good thing it was quite and waiters came often enough to get our drinks , suite was a big hit for the cabin craw, one of the people on the crawl have the same suite booked for November.

1282 was fine, really nice balcony, only minor problem was remote control was missing for dvd player, room steward could not help, concierge brought one to our suite as soon as we inquired about it. Funny thing about suite sitting area 2 decks above pool was it never had more than a few people there but someone checked every few hours to make sure those that were there had gold cards, only good thing it was quite and waiters came often enough to get our drinks , suite was a big hit for the cabin craw, one of the people on the crawl have the same suite booked for November.

Thanks George

I just realized we are in 1286 and then 1274, all much of a muchness.

Glad 1282 was a hit:)

Happy Days!

We're in 1548 on our sailing. We normally stay on starboard side but they were all gone. Looks like great location though - close to the elevators and we're on the same side as the suite lounge. Always forget those are the only elevators that go to 14!

hate the news about the suite sundeck. I always liked the tiered area on the pool deck. Oh well, just glad the new suite lounge looks nice and the outdoor seating seems great for my morning latte!

Oh that's right - they moved it. I hope it's nicer than the one on Freedom.

CL has been renamed to suite lounge it is very nice with outside area loads of windows, and is now just for Suite guests and Pinnacle, but same drinks and hours

The GS seem to be going fast , we did book another on Liberty for April 2017 and Navigator in Nov 2017 so we can get the tiered pool seating, only a couple of GS were left for those cruises

We booked onboard for another GS on the Liberty for 2017 :D

We were booked in 1278 for our November cruise until I stumbled across 1340 and a good deal on the same day and lost control of my wallet!:eek::o:eek: We chose 1278 because it's right under the area of the main pool where doors go into the Solarium. There usually aren't any loungers in that area, and we've never been bothered by noise from above when we stayed in that vicinity. We haven't been in the Liberty yet, but we stayed in 1278 and 1578 on the Navigator and really liked the location. I would also take one of the cabins next door, 1282 or 1582. I probably wouldn't take any of the others in that "quad" because they have a connecting door to a balcony cabin.

Edited by Cindy

Gosh, we hadn't given any of this any thought when we booked. All deck ten, mostly together on the ship, other than elevator access we didn't care. We booked 1582 on freedom for Nov, 2017. Never knew about gold tint, deck eleven hangovers. I think we accidentally chose wisely.

We were in 1278 last year... great GS. I was pleasantly surprised with the lack of noise and wouldn't hesitate to book that room again. Happy sailing!

We booked 1278 for next year. I can't believe I am already counting down, lol.

Any reason to switch out of 1568?

I think that stateroom is far enough aft so as not to be under the cantilever whirlpools, and therefore will not have the gold tinted outside balcony glass.