Have a few questions please

jonj

First, thank you all for providing information on my previous questions. I have a few others.

Towels for excursions are you allowed to bring them off the ship to use (of course bringing them back). We are in a full suite on Athem if that matters at all.

Beverage packages - is the 20% off available onboard or only by pre-purchasing? We are only Gold crown and anchor members

What are everyone's thoughts about going to the Rainforest in San Juan with the Zika virus issue currently out there. Normally this wouldn't worry me and we would take precautions of having bug spray, etc. However the rainforest is one thing that causes concern. We, the parents, are not going however, our young adult children and two friends want to.

Thank you in advance

What are everyone's thoughts about going to the Rainforest in San Juan with the Zika virus issue currently out there. Normally this wouldn't worry me and we would take precautions of having bug spray, etc. However the rainforest is one thing that causes concern. We, the parents, are not going however, our young adult children and two friends want to.

You are more likely to get hurt in a car accident to/from the excursion than get bit by a zika infected bug. Take the precautions and go.

First, thank you all for providing information on my previous questions. I have a few others.

Towels for excursions are you allowed to bring them off the ship to use (of course bringing them back). We are in a full suite on Athem if that matters at all.

Beverage packages - is the 20% off available onboard or only by pre-purchasing? We are only Gold crown and anchor members

Thank you in advance

You can take towels from the ship. Sometimes they swipe your card, so if you don't return them, they'll charge you for it (approx $25 per towel).

No guarantee that any discount offered in advance will be available on board. Personally, I've never seen any drink packages discounts on board, but other people have.

If I was pregnant or trying to get pregnant soon, I'd avoid the rainforest. Other than that, I'd go, using a good bug spray.

No guarantee that any discount offered in advance will be available on board. Personally, I've never seen any drink packages discounts on board, but other people have.

*nod* 20% off of premium/ultimate was offered on Rhapsody's March 27th sailing. Followed by $99 ten-drink cards, followed finally by $75 10-drink cards starting about halfway through the trip. I suspect the likelihood of discounts on packages increases a lot longer trips and one shouldn't expect it on a 4- or 5-night sailing.

You are more likely to get hurt in a car accident to/from the excursion than get bit by a zika infected bug. Take the precautions and go.

And then wearing bugspray takes your chances down even more considerably. The ship is probably more likely to sink.