Issues making a payment online

Hi folks, I have been trying to make a payment through my My Cruises and its giving me the following error "We're sorry, but we are unable to retrieve your booking information at this time. For assistance, please call 866-562-7625."

I called Royal Caribbean, they didn't know why it was giving me this error. They escalated it to their IT department and no luck. They did assure me that my booking was still on record.

I know that I can make a payment over the phone, but was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue.

I was told that if you do not hit the exit cruise planner, when you are done looking at things that it can lock up your reservation. I am guilty of doing that and always get mine locked up. I had to call just the other day and have them unlock it for me. Some seem to know about this and other do not. It was the luck of the draw that I found out what was causing it.

With all of the website problems I would never make a payment online. I just call and that way I get an email right away showing my new -0- balance.

Feel the same way, with the web payment, you don't automatically get a new invoice, so I would be calling anyhow.

Guess I'm in the minority or lucky. I've paid our past few cruises on their site. I've probably used it 5 years or so

My wife and I book well in advance, I pay a little here and there, and never a problem.

I also immediately receive an email with the payment confirmation and updated balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by onthewater51