Reserving Dining Packages

I'm going to go ahead and do the 3 night specialty dining package for $70 p/p. When I reserve it on my cruise planner, it only gives the option for the first night.

How do you go about making the actual dining reservations? Does it have to be done onboard if you buy that package on the pre cruise planner?

I'm going to go ahead and do the 3 night specialty dining package for $70 p/p. When I reserve it on my cruise planner, it only gives the option for the first night.

How do you go about making the actual dining reservations? Does it have to be done onboard if you buy that package on the pre cruise planner?

Yes, the rest of the arrangements must be made onboard.

Thanks, Bob. Is there any benefit of doing this ahead of time, have you been seeing offered onboard?

I don't know if the dining package is available onboard on all ships, but I've seen reports of people buying it onboard.

I am also considering the 3-night package for our Navigator cruise the end of May. When booking it online, I can choose either night 1 or night 2, and the time, but it doesn't say which restaurant. How do I find that information? How about which restaurants for the other two nights?

Edited by subtchr

I am also considering the 3-night package for our Navigator cruise the end of May. When booking it online, I can choose either night 1 or night 2, and the time, but it doesn't say which restaurant. How do I find that information? How about which restaurants for the other two nights?

You will learn onboard which restaurant was chosen for you. You can also select the other restaurants on board. If they have availability, you can change the first restaurant.

You will learn onboard which restaurant was chosen for you. You can also select the other restaurants on board. If they have availability, you can change the first restaurant.

Thanks, I was afraid of that. There are specific restaurants we would want to use it for, and others we would not, so I think we'll just wait until we board and see what is available.