Central Park balcony- which floor?

Oasis Western Caribbean in January. Was originally booked into 14th floor CP balcony but changed it to Deck 11 because I thought 14 would be noisier from above, also more direct beating heat, and less privacy. Wondering now if that was a good decision? I do like the idea of being on 14 so as to be close to Deck 14 sun deck , only one floor up from Solarium and one floor down from pool deck.......

Could anyone that has already cruised Oasis give insight? This will be our first sail on her🎉

Tried finding a photo in my albums of your view, this is the closest I have. You will be above Vintages/Giovanni's area ( same as us) you should have a great view the nights there is music down there. You are far enough away from the pool where if you want to nap it shouldn't bother you. Close to stairs / elevators. Only a few doors from the one we picked this trip

image.jpg.31b0b80d71f7224467d2f19e774d5ef6.jpg

I think you would be fine, but I'd prefer deck 10, just to be farther away from pool noise.

We will be on the Allure, Deck 11, for our first cruise with RCI. How early does the pool noise start, and how late does it run to?

11598 looks to be an ocean balcony and not a Central park balcony.

Last year, we had a Central Park balcony on Deck eleven 11639. More towards the rear of central park. Found the location perfect, in regards to noise and access.

This year tried to book a cabin in the same general area on the Allure. However had problems getting the same cabin for both legs of our B2B, so went to deck 10, in the same general area.

Onboard Oasis right now.

11598... Just great.

Dennis & Sue

Last year, we had a Central Park balcony on Deck eleven 11639. More towards the rear of central park. Found the location perfect, in regards to noise and access.

Glad to hear this. I have 11643 booked on my upcoming Harmony cruise.

How were the views from your balcony? If you have any pictures, I'd love to see them.

~ Judy

We have 10589 (I guess he got 10th floor again not 11th) balcony over Vintages- great view of the live music at Central Park

Good to know about the music. We're in 10587 next week.

We will be on the Allure, Deck 11, for our first cruise with RCI. How early does the pool noise start, and how late does it run to?

Depends on the activties out at the pool. Not much goes on before 10am. Some activities may go on until 11pm.