Too excited.......

Done 13 so far with 1 b2b I can bet you within a few minutes of clearing the gangway we start to get withdrawal symptoms and start plotting the next trip. As soon as I tell M I've booked another she's packed and ready to go and the clock starts ticking down.

Enjoy your trip and keep an eye out for those special deals.

Yeah I booked nearly a year out this time, a mistake I think. frantically looking for something mid year.

We find it soul crushing when you logon and see the countdown at over 700 days :( thankfully we have filled the gap with others in between :D

We got off Golden Princess in Hong Kong last Wednesday, got back to Sydney yesterday, and booked the next cruise this morning. Oops! :eek: :o :D

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

We got off Golden Princess in Hong Kong last Wednesday, got back to Sydney yesterday, and booked the next cruise this morning. Oops! :eek: :o :D

Cool.

We're watching a few, probably wait till after Dec though to book.

The only time we get to experience full silver service and being waited on hand and foot is in the MDR of a cruise ship. I know on our second trip on the old Pac Sun the standard of service was second to none and we had to pinch ourselves to make sure what we were experiencing was real.

The clock is ticking down to our next trip and that is going to be a real adventure for us - simply cant wait.