Miami terminal question.

Our cruise documents arrived yesterday, but our TA isn't in the office until Tuesday so I wanted to ask here.

My mom and sister have studios. Their doc says board Terminal C. Our family has two staterooms on 12th deck and our docs say Terminal B. Is there anyway to change this to board together? We are driving to port together from Kissimmee and it would make it easier to help my mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Our cruise documents arrived yesterday' date=' but our TA isn't in the office until Tuesday so I wanted to ask here.

My mom and sister have studios. Their doc says board Terminal C. Our family has two staterooms on 12th deck and our docs say Terminal B. Is there anyway to change this to board together? We are driving to port together from Kissimmee and it would make it easier to help my mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app[/quote']

The reason for the separate terminals is to reduce congestion. The terminals aren't that far apart and if you are able to walk with your luggage from C to B you can drop off your mom and make it easy for her.

Our cruise documents arrived yesterday' date=' but our TA isn't in the office until Tuesday so I wanted to ask here.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app[/quote']

Even decks check in and board from Terminal B, and odd decks check in and board from Terminal C. Bear in mind that is where your cruisecards are stored.

You board on Deck 7

Terminal B will board forward

Terminal C will board aft

A good meeting place would be on deck down on Deck 6 in the Atrium which is the lobby area. Lots of places to sit and watch the world go by. The Atrium Bar and the Coffee Bar are in the lobby.

All of you get together with multiple computers and get the plan of the ship from NCL.com on each one. Then all of you see if you can find what will be a simple place to meet up. Remember that most people will be trying to get a meal so keep away from those areas.

See if you can find a lounge, meeting room, small restaurant or something similar that is less likely to be in demand and agree to meet there. When you are on board the staff will be very helpful in getting you to the right place if you have the destination written down.

Mike

Even decks check in and board from Terminal B, and odd decks check in and board from Terminal C. Bear in mind that is where your cruisecards are stored.

It's the opposite. Even floors in C and Odds in B. Also, they changed boarding process our last cruise. While you still check in at 2 different terminals, there was only 1 gangway onto the ship. It was between the waiting rooms for terminal B and C. For boarding they go back and forth.(One number from B, then one number C, and so on). It was much slower than the old way. If it's that method, you'll board from the same gangway midship. I hope they go back to the old way. It was quicker. I'll report back from our June cruise.