Photo Trip Review - Reflection TA

Lisah101

The prices in Malaga were not only reasonable but we thought very cheap.

We both selected 2 different tapas - I started with bacon wrapped dates and OMG I could eat these every day.

IMG_5108.jpg

I thought I had ordered a Patat Bravos sampler (3 kinds) but this is what showed up - oh well, maybe its their version.

So.... terry tried some and asked me what the dips were - I didn't know, I guessed and told him the white one was kinda like tangy mayo. He kept eating it saying he really liked it.

We asked the waiter later and the white was was really a Roquefort. Terry HATES blue cheese so that was the big joke of the day.

IMG_5109.jpg

Edited by Lisah101

Again I don't remember dinner that night but might have to look through my iPhone for food photos at the end.

The next day was Cartagena and that morning we tried breakfast in the dinning room for the first time.

IMG_5129.jpg

The day before we had walked about 8 miles which is a LOT for us so our plans today were to just walk around, not far, take it easy and relax.

Thankfully it was a much shorter walk down the pier to the city center than the last port.

IMG_5133.jpg

This day was spent learning a lot about the history of the town by visiting the historical areas. We shopped for something special to bring back to our neighbor who was taking care of our 11 year old Jack Russel who can be very clingy at times.

A morning of exploring and we had to find some lunch. This cruise was very heavy on Spanish ports and we wanted something different so yes, we had Italian food while visiting Spain.

IMG_5147.jpg

Olives to start with a refreshing soda - Somewhere on this trip we were at a restaurant and I wanted to try something new so I ordered Fanta instead of Iced Tea which is what I usually drink but not so common in Europe. I really liked the Fanta!

IMG_5144.jpg

Our neighbor Sharon has a wonderful collection of Geodes and unique artifacts from around the world. Terry found a local artist who recreated old Roman pottery, then left it in the ocean for 8 years to "age". These were just the item I could see in Sharon's house so we purchased one and Terry carried it all the way back, home on the plane and even in the ride home.

IMG_5714.jpg