Photo Trip Review - Reflection TA

Lisah101

Knitting Group

I LOVED the knitting group and looked forward to this every day. I am a beginner - just teaching myself from You Tube videos and this group was so supportive. We met in the Martin lounge around 10:30 but some of us starting showing up earlier. We tried the Sky Lounge but too many loud activities and other things going on in there made it difficult to meet or talk.

Some ladies who are not on Cruise Critic saw us and just starting joining. That was a lot of fun. One of those ladies was Theodora "Dora" who was on her way from her winter home in Florida to her summer home in Greece. Dora was Greek and the most amazing knitter/crocheter I've met. This is the project she was working on during the cruise.

IMG_4862.jpg

Dora showing me a different way of holding the yarn after wrapping it over your neck. Patty ended up spending a lot of time fixing my mistakes if we could figure out what the heck I did which sometimes we cant. Note - if you do an on-board knitting project in a group; either don't knit and talk if you are a beginner or pick something so easy you can't mess it up.

IMG_4868.jpg

Breakfast the next morning at the ocean view cafe - the guy poaching eggs thought I wanted hollandaise sauce but remembered at the last minute and I only ended up with a drop - thought it was kind of picturesque.

IMG_4886.jpg

This must have been Friday - a very lazy sea day with the knitting group, lounging around, taking a nap but also skipping lunch in preparation for dinner at the Tuscan Grill. We stopped at the bar just outside the specialty restaurants (forgot the name) for a quick drink before dinner, then headed in for our favorite meal of the cruise!

IMG_0741.jpg