Photo Trip Review - Reflection TA

Lisah101

Awesome pics! Thanks for doing this!! I am booked AQ on Reflection for Winter Break 2017, and it's nice to see the pics and read positive reviews. It's very easy on here to get a bit discouraged with the negative nellies to the point that I was contemplating cancelling the cruise until I read the fine print with the company I booked with and discovered that there was a cancellation fee with them even this far out - so reading positive things like this (as well as the reaction ("You are going to LOVE this cruise!! The Reflection is my absolute favorite ship!") of the agent I spoke with to clarify a couple of their codes) helps me feel a lot better about my decision to try Celebrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

IMG_4731.jpg

I am really enjoying your review of Reflection. Since I am going to be on Reflection in September, your review is adding to my anticipation of a great cruise.

I am curious about the menu in the AquaSpa Café. Did it change daily? Do you know whether the drinks are included in the Classic Beverage Package?

Looking forward to reading more of your review.

The menu seemed to be the same every day - I never actually got to eat there, but am looking forward to trying it next cruise. I didn't have a beverage package so unsure about that one, sorry!

So sorry for the delay, after 3+ weeks off work, it really kicked my butt coming back this week so crazy busy.

Here are some more photos we took of the ship as we continued to explore that first day onboard.

IMG_4737.jpg

Being our very first time in a Concierge Cabin - we went back to see if the luggage had arrived, but were greeted with our very first Canapes! I think this was the first day, but it could have been the second - they kinda blurred together after a while.

IMG_4746.jpg

I do remember warning the bartender at the Sunset bar that the CC group were meeting after Musterdrill but they kind of shrugged it off. Muster drill is SO much better on Celebrity!! We went to QSine for our Muster Station, then back to the sunset bar for the informal CC Meet and Greet. It was MOBBED!

We met a lot of Cruise Critic people but with so many faces and such a crowded venue, I don't remember most of it. It was a bit overwhelming. the bar couldn't keep up. The smoking area was right next to the bar and the smoke was a bit bothersome for me so we left and went back to our room for a nap and to unpack.

We were so tired after the lack of sleep at the hotel that we slept through dinner. After a nap, we headed to Ocean View Cafe for a salad. I don't even remember what we did that night - probably sat on the balcony chatting.

The next day was our first day at sea!

Ocean View Cafe provided a quick breakfast with a great view. The coffee was NOT good in my opinion. It tasted very burnt like Starbucks which is also not something I like. I had a bowl of Museli and some fruit to mask the bad coffee. I love sitting here to watch the waves and the ocean - mesmerizing!

IMG_4749.jpg

After Breakfast we explored a bit until the Cruise Critic Official meet and greet at 10:15 am in the Sky Lounge. It seemed a lot of senior officers were present which was nice. The captain was there as well.

They had coffee, pastries and mimosas for us. Richard Spacey, our Cruise Director was very funny although his "I love you"'s were a bit weird to me. Just a strange thing to say to hundreds of strangers but I guess that is just his personalty. That and his socks.

IMG_4754.jpg