Photo Trip Review - Reflection TA

Lisah101

My ScotteVest jacket - I am so glad I bought this - was so nice to have all those pockets and not need a purse while in port! Oh - and our room thermomenter we bring - ends a lot of "discussions" on if the room is too cold or too hot.

IMG_4795.jpg

Edited by Lisah101

We also toured an aft balcony - it might have been a sky suite, but can't remember. I just wanted to see how much privacy there was - if you walked to the railing, you were visible, but under the overhang it seemed you had privacy.

IMG_4804.jpg

Random ship photo because I just loved this ship!

IMG_4826.jpg

What is that above the library. I have been on all the other S class ships but don't remember anything looking like that ? We will be on the Reflection in October.

What is that above the library. I have been on all the other S class ships but don't remember anything looking like that ? We will be on the Reflection in October.

If I remember correctly that's where the Captain's Culb Hostess and Concierge desks are located. It's been a long time since I've been on the Reflection. March. :D See you in October.

If I remember correctly that's where the Captain's Culb Hostess and Concierge desks are located. It's been a long time since I've been on the Reflection. March. :D See you in October.

Oh nice change...they are usually on deck 3