Photo Trip Review - Reflection TA

Lisah101

They also did future cruise bookings from that office sometimes. We called it the Satellite office on deck 12. They had another future cruise office on deck 4 near the theatre.

Great photos Lisa.

Edited by Dunmore2

I didn't mean for this to take so long - I signed up for a webdesign class at the local community college and it started while I was on this cruise. I don't think I'll ever catch up with school and work but doing this trip report is way more fun than either of those.

Terry had the chicken which he really liked. That surprised me as he will eat chicken but he doesn't usually care for it - he is a red meat eater. Not sure why he chose the chicken, but he tried something new so not complaining! The little croquette thingy was not great though.

IMG_4843.jpg

The next morning we wandered around a bit - I took some photos of the Tuscan Grill while it was empty. This is our favorite specialty restaurant and I do have photos to come later of our evening there.

First stop - I learned I could walk past the restaurant to see what is going to be served for dinner later.

IMG_4847.jpg

Later that day we went to try the grill for lunch - this is the grill near the pool that serves hamburgers. It was at that point during the trip when I had tried lots of new food but just wanted some good old comfort food. Yes, I was a bad girl and took a glass of wine from my room to the deck to have with my burger. I brought one bottle of red wine on board.

IMG_4855.jpg

We didn't have "lunch dessert" since we at the mast grill which meant I had to go to the Ocean View cafe for something sweet - I couldn't decide so tried a few things - oh and I can almost never pass up Sorbet.

IMG_4858.jpg