Photo Trip Review - Reflection TA

Lisah101

Food pictures to come later as I think those are on my other camera.

The next day we had our one and only tender port - Villefranche. Again this was a DIY port and I was getting worn out from all the back to back ports. Tendering was better than other cruises but still a pain and a long wait. However there were no tender tickets, just get in line. Interestingly, right after we anchored, they announced there was no wait. We were at breakfast and by the time we got there, yes, there was a good line.

IMG_5268.jpg

There is no port security, just a small building, you just walk off the tender boat - through a small area with one person smiling and you are in the middle of town. There was staff there to help with information. We asked if there was any market in town and they directed us up the hill.

Great - more stairs!

We might have walked VERY slowly and taken some breaks, but at the top of the hill and down the street was a small market - we wandered around, sat on the bench and just watched the people. It was my idea of a wonderful afternoon in the south of France.

IMG_5271.jpg

Loving the pictures! Which tower did you go up in Sagrada Familia? I think there are 2 - the one you went up is my choice, with the stairs. (Not that it helps now, but I *think* the other one is elevator up and down. I just can't remember which is which.) I fly to Barcelona in 37 days to get ready for my Med/Venice cruise on RCCL Brilliance. (Hanging out here now as I'm on the Reflection in Feb 2017! :) I like to try different lines!)

I have to backtrack because I just found the missing photos from my phone.

In Malaga, we found a Duncan Coffee which seems to be the same and Dunkin Donuts - they seem to be everywhere! This was along the wharf near the ship. well, kinda near as its a long walk to anything from the ship there.

IMG_0812.jpg