VOOM change on ship

So if I reserved the Voom surf only package ahead of time and find it is too slow or something, can I upgrade to surf and stream on the ship without penalty. Any idea how the cost differential is handled? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

So if I reserved the Voom surf only package ahead of time and find it is too slow or something, can I upgrade to surf and stream on the ship without penalty. Any idea how the cost differential is handled? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

No one knows these details yet as the two-tiered VOOM has just started.

As far as the Allure is concerned, Voom was really fast. Had moments of slowness that lasted about 1-2 minutes and then fine. Kind of like I get at home! Waited until 3rd day in and then signed up. Was $15 a day for one device. If you don't have a device, they have several computers to use in the Card Room.

Pooh

So if I reserved the Voom surf only package ahead of time and find it is too slow or something, can I upgrade to surf and stream on the ship without penalty. Any idea how the cost differential is handled?

The pre cruise price for STREAM is $15 and onboard it has been reported to be $18 - so it should cost you $8/day to upgrade ($18-$10 for the SURF pre-cruise).