Which night Formal - 7 nite Carb Cruise

I know this has been asked before. We bought my Niece a Honeymoon cruise sailing June 12 on Freedom.

I am booking goodies for their cruise and wanted to book dinner reservations but thought I better find out which nights are special nites already. I know when sea days are but can't find the info online.

Advice for young Honeymooners (over 21) is also appreciated. Already got the cheesy Honeymoon room decor and flowers. They got $250 OBC from TA.

Are there coffee cards? They are not drinkers.

So I am wanting to book two restaurants but not when special things are already going on (Capt dinner or formal nite).

Thanks in advance!

PS at their request they have late seating & neither have cruised before

Edited by JVilleGal

The first formal night will be the second night on the ship. Hope a recent Freedom cruiser will chime in on when the second will be. You should be clear for dinner ressies on the 1st, 3rd and 4th nights though.

They do have a variety of beverage packages. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetypes/category.do?pagename=onboard_cat_dining_options

Another question... Room service has changed?? Thinking they charge a service charge per delivery is this correct? My kids are in a balcony cabin (no suite, no status) can they get coffee, rolls, fruit for morning room service?

So please clarify what has changed in room service.

:)

Another question... Room service has changed?? Thinking they charge a service charge per delivery is this correct? My kids are in a balcony cabin (no suite, no status) can they get coffee, rolls, fruit for morning room service?

So please clarify what has changed in room service.

:)

On ships other than Quantum class, all room service items are free, except between midnight and 5am when they charge $4 per order.

On ships other than Quantum class, all room service items are free, except between midnight and 5am when they charge $4 per order.

Thanks, I knew I had read something! So great they can order coffee and something to eat for breakfast!

Thank you so much! Have not cruised RCCL in a while and much has changed. Looks like they can't bring on water either :(

It's generally unnecessary to bring water on board, because there is plenty of water available, but if they must have bottled water, and don't want to pay the on-board prices, they could probably bring some on. It's mostly alcoholic beverages that they try to control, and most people who bring on things like bottled water seem to report having no issue with doing so.

I got a chuckle out of the typo in the thread title: 7 nite Carb Cruise!

With the way I chow down on those pumpkin seed rolls, "carb cruise" is a pretty accurate phrase!!!! :p

Fat fingers and auto correct are deadly! ;)