MDR Embarkation lunch menu?

Just getting back from cruising on Millennium. The embarkation lunch that was offered to us was trout, lamb chops, and some vegetarian dish that I don't recall the name of. We passed on it. The only thing we would have eaten would have been the dessert.

We were not happy with the offerings.

No special lunch for Aqua. This is a new perk for CC I suspect in an attempt to make this class a bit more attractive. Face it, Aqua already offers so much more than CC and is frequently close to the same price.

Just getting back from cruising on Millennium. The embarkation lunch that was offered to us was trout, lamb chops, and some vegetarian dish that I don't recall the name of. We passed on it. The only thing we would have eaten would have been the dessert.

You screwed up then...I don't even really care for lamb chops but these were the best I've ever eaten.....

You screwed up then...I don't even really care for lamb chops but these were the best I've ever eaten.....

You don't know me or my wife, so saying I (and she) screwed up is a rash assumption to make. :rolleyes:

Suffice it to say, neither of us like lamb in any way, shape, or form.

I don't even really care for lamb chops but these were the best I've ever eaten.....

I must agree, they were the best lamb chops we've ever eaten. We loved this lunch and it was a great treat sitting down and having an elegant meal instead of trying to beat the crowds at the buffet.

I'll be doing the same thing (passing on them all), if the menu is the same on my next cruise. Is the menu posted outside, so we don't have to go in to see it?

Our CC Embarkation lunch had several choices. We selected the lamb chops, which were wonderful!

(not sure why my photo posted upside down!0

my experience is that if you copy and resize your original picture to something smaller (I use 450x600 pixels) the pictures upload with the correct orientation.

Cheers,

OHP

I'll be doing the same thing (passing on them all), if the menu is the same on my next cruise. Is the menu posted outside, so we don't have to go in to see it?

It is, but we walked passed it. Before being seated we should have checked it out.

It is, but we walked passed it. Before being seated we should have checked it out.
Thanks. It would be nice if they had a burger or other sandwich for those that don't eat lamb or fish. Edited by NLH Arizona

Thanks. It would be nice if they had a burger or other sandwich for those that don't eat lamb or fish.

I agree. If this is the same menu in November, I'll be eating a burger at the Grill by the pool with a nice glass of wine.....nothing gained, nothing lost. :cool: