Fred.Olsen Cruise to Indian Ocean Region 2017

Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines has launched its first Islands of the Indian Ocean fly-cruise, on the Boudicca.

Departing from London or Manchester on Nov. 30, 2017, the cruise sails 14 nights, spending two days in Mauritius, three days in the Seychelles, two days in Madagascar, a day on Reunion Island and a day on Mayotte, returning to the UK on Dec. 14.

Nathan Philpot, Sales and Marketing Director for Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, said:

“We are extremely excited to be launching our first ever fly-cruise to the Indian Ocean region. It is an exquisite part of the world, with some of the very best beaches – such as Flic en Flac, Anse Lazio and Cote D’Or – as well as rainforests, National Parks, extinct volcanoes and beautiful flora and fauna. There will be opportunities to walk with lions, discover giant tortoises, see black lemurs and even go in search of the rare black parrot.

“Hotels and flights to destinations in the Indian Ocean are very costly, and it is near-impossible to visit this number of islands and enjoy so much of the scenery on a land-based holiday. We have painstakingly researched and planned every detail of this cruise holiday to offer our guests the very best experience, all for a very reasonable price.

cruiseindustrynews.com

This is the first cruise which has excited me in a long time and I love Fred.Olsen Cruises.

Edited by MMDown Under

Tell us what it is you love about them.

I love the size of the small ships and itineraries. I love the friendly culture, dance floors with dance hosts, reasonable tips, no surcharge on alcohol, bingo with all funds going back to players.

I love the size of the small ships and itineraries. I love the friendly culture, dance floors with dance hosts, reasonable tips, no surcharge on alcohol, bingo with all funds going back to players.

Sounds good.

Rumour has it that PO UK's Oriana may see herself as a Fred Olsen girl sometime in the near future ;):D:D

That would be good news indeed, as Oriana is a frequent P&O cruiser's favourite ship.